Expo Hospital is the only event in the health care industry in Chile that offers all the solutions to face the challenges of the sector. In its 2019 version, the exhibition had broad public and private institutional support:
more than 120 exhibitors participated and received 3,500 professional visitors.
At Expo Hospital participants will be able to experience the power of face-to-face with decision makers from hospitals, clinics, clinical laboratories and primary care centers, in more than 5000 M2 of exhibition area.
• Launch live demos and demonstrations to a professional audience.
• Increase your database with potential and new clients.
• Relate your brand and / or solutions to the highlights of the Conference and Demonstration Program that takes place during the days of the exhibition.
• Improve the visibility of your products and brands in the sector.
• Maintain your client portfolio.
• Build a stronger relationship with strategic allies.
More than 3,500 professionals are invited to attend Expo Hospital during the exhibition days. Among them are directors, managers, heads of public services, purchasing and supply areas, administrative and health teams of hospitals and clinics of high, medium and low complexity, care centers and ambulatory diagnosis, clinical laboratories, physical rehabilitation centers, health insurance companies, primary health care centers, medical and health sciences schools and.
Expo Hospital receives as preferential visitors health care delegations from public and private health care institutions from Santiago and the different regions of Chile. These delegations are called upon in advance to attend the exhibition and its conference program, with an agreed agenda to facilitate their visit and thus learn about the technologies, trends and health care solutions present at the event.